Website Designer & Graphic Designer
What Weâ€™re Offering
Modern Website Designing
Woocommerce Web Design
Payment Gateway Integration
Website Designer | Graphic Designer
Professional. Creative. Awesome.
we specialize in
Website Designer | FAQ
Your website is the most important marketing and sales tool you have. Itâ€™s the heart of your inbound marketing strategy and the first thing your potential customers want to discover before making a purchase or even talking to a member of your team.
Now that most businesses understand the value of inbound marketing, business websites are improving overall. Theyâ€™re faster, sleeker, mobile-friendly, and more useful. This is great for consumers, but it makes the marketerâ€™s job harder.
In this environment, we are all forced to step up our game if we are to stand out from our competitors, which brings us to the inevitable project that all modern businesses will faced at one time or another: website redesign.
Website redesign costs can vary widely, from a few hundred dollars if you do it yourself to millions of dollars for an advanced, customized website for an enterprise-level organization.
Since businesses often donâ€™t know how much they should pay for a website redesign and what they should pay, we decided to answer this question once and for all.
Web designers typically charge around $75 an hour. A business website can cost anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000, with $6,760 being the average cost of setting up, designing, building, and creating content for a basic website. This figure also includes maintenance and training for customers.
Click HereÂ to hire a website designer.
Professional website designer plan, create, and code for internet pages and websites, many of which combine text with audio, images, graphics, and video clips. A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages. This could mean working on a brand new website or updating an existing one.
As a web designer, you are responsible for overall decisions, such as what menus are listed on the website, and smaller details, such as the use of fonts, colors and any graphics.
Web designers create the layout and design of the website in HTML, Php, WordPress or any desired platform. A website designer makes the website look great. They use design programs to create visual elements. Web designers often have user interface or user interface expertise, meaning they strategically design a website that is intuitive and easy to navigate for visitors. If youâ€™re interested, dig deeper into this career and see what it takes to be a successful web designer.
- Set a budget for yourself
- Get their pricing
- Look for case studies
- Examine their client retention rate
- Find out who would be personally responsible for your site
- Understand what their customer support system looks like
- Ask if they will relocate your site
- Set concrete criteria with deadlines
- See if they offer additional services
- Ask lots of questions about the web designerâ€™s process
- Contact local website designer
9 Core Elements of Modern Web Design
- Mobile-Optimized Design
- Consistent Typography
- Hamburger Menus
- Optimize for Speed
- White Space
- SEO Optimized Elements
- Ensure Cross Browser Compatibility
- Intuitive Navigation
- Ecosystem-based Design
Having a website is no longer an option for business, it has become a necessity in todayâ€™s digital age. It doesnâ€™t matter the size of a business or service, having a secure and well-functioning website ensures a strong presence of the business owner in the market.
The concept of website development has no boundaries. One can have an educational, corporate, custom or e-commerce website. It is important to note that website development costs and developer costs, regardless of the type of site requested.
Usually, web designers charge about $30 per hour. A business website can cost anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000. This number jeopardizes customer maintenance, upgrades, and training. In contrast, custom websites cost more because of their complex nature.
Types of website and their development cost
The important thing which determines the cost of web designing is the purpose of creating it. The nature, complexities, requirements of a website affect the cost. Here some of the types of websites and the cost of their development.
- E-commerce Website Development ($615 USD â€“ $1370USD)
- Educational Website ($275 USD â€“ $410 USD)
- Brochure Website ($35 USD- $70 USD)
- Corporate Websites ($345 USD â€“ $550 USD)
Contact us for your professional website designer requirements
- Basic Website Development Cost: A basic website with limited features, design elements, and functionalities can cost around â‚¹15000 to â‚¹37000 ($400 to $800) in India.
- Advanced Website Development Cost: A website with advanced features, complex functionalities, and custom designs can cost between â‚¹50000 to â‚¹2,50,000 ($1500 to $5000) in India.
- Basic E-commerce Website Development Cost: An e-commerce website with multiple product categories, payment gateway integration, and other advanced features can cost between â‚¹35,000 to â‚¹75,000 ($600 to $1500) in India.
- Content Management System (CMS) Development Cost: The cost of developing a CMS website in India can vary between â‚¹45,000 to â‚¹2,50,000 ($700 to $5,500), depending on the complexity of the project.
- Website Maintenance Cost: Website maintenance costs in India can range from â‚¹5,000 to â‚¹30,000 ($150 to $600) per month, depending on the scope of maintenance work required.
- Domain and Hosting Cost: Domain and hosting charges in India can vary between â‚¹2,500 to â‚¹10,000 ($80 to $200) per year, depending on the hosting provider and the plan selected.
- Website development costs in UAE can range from AED 3000 to AED 8,000 .
- A basic website can cost anywhere from AED 1500 to AED 5000.
- A small business website can cost anywhere from AED 3000 to AED 6000.
- An e-commerce website can cost between AED 6000 to AED 10000.
- A custom website with unique features can cost from AED 10000.
- Website development costs in UAE can range from SAR 3000 to SAR 8,000 .
- A basic website can cost anywhere from SAR 1500 to SAR 5000.
- A small business website can cost anywhere from SAR 3000 to SAR 6000.
- An e-commerce website can cost between SAR 6000 to SAR 10000.
- A custom website with unique features can cost from SAR 10000.
- Website development costs in Bahrain can range from BD 200 to BD 1500.
- A basic website can cost anywhere from BD 300 to BD 1000.
- A small business website can cost anywhere from BD 500 to BD 1200.
- An e-commerce website can cost between BD 1000 to BD 2000.
- A custom website with unique features can cost from BD 3000.
- Website development costs in Kuwait can range from KD 200 to KD 1500.
- A basic website can cost anywhere from KD 300 to KD 1000.
- A small business website can cost anywhere from KD 500 to KD 1200.
- An e-commerce website can cost between KD 1000 to KD 2000.
- A custom website with unique features can cost from KD 3000.
Our Work Style
Your website is the gateway to your business. A good website analysis will tell you if itâ€™s doing the job you need.
Different companies have different needs from and expectations of their websites. To understand the effectiveness of your site you need to be clear about who youâ€™re trying to reach.
Building a good-quality website takes much more time. You have to research which platform to use and learn how it works. Then, you have to add content, update it regularly and optimize the site to rank higher in search results.
We make sure your site looks great, is customized to your needs and is easy to navigate for web visitors. They can optimize it for search engines so it ranks higher in search results. We focus on customer satisfaction.