No products in the cart.
Unfortunately, we aren't able to accommodate requests for:
1. Fill out our form with your project details including final content. For the deadline, please account for at least 10 business days between submission and final file handoff. Note that more substantial projects may take longer, so submit as early as possible.
2. You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. We will contact you with any questions.
3. Once we have everything we need from you, we'll work our magic and design your piece.
4. We'll send the design your way, and give you time to look it over. One round of edits can be accommodated.
5. Once edits have been made, and you approve the design, we will send you final files.
Submit a project
Need something printed?
Send your project to UConn's Document Production Center (DPC) or select an external vendor who is on contract with the University. Copying, binding, and other services are also available.
Print with DPC
External Vendor Guide
From wordmarks and the Husky dog logo to color palettes and font choices, consistency is vital to the University's brand. Visit the Brand Standards website for guidelines, tools, templates, and more.
Need UConn stationery?
The University provides a flexible stationery system for the UConn and UConn Health communities to ensure consistent design and print quality. A variety of official templates are available.
Need a website or LANDING PAGE?
ITS' Web Development team works with University clients to plan, design, and develop websites. They provide complimentary consulting services for clients who hire outside vendors.
ITS' web development
Send a file that's too big to email
Drag and drop graphics tool for non-designers
UConn Image library
Free, high-resolution images
Edit and resize images
Easy file format converter
Resize a powerpoint 101
File type 101
Fill out our form
Office of the President
Emergency Alert Site
Writing Style Guide
GET IN TOUCH
34 North Eagleville Road, Storrs CT, 06269
Download University Communications Viewbook
Download Strategic Communication Framework
Download UConn in the Media Report
Download Digital Content Report